How You Can Help
The Donna M. Crandall Memorial Foundation is a family run organization and can always use a helping hand.
The Foundation will provide funds required to purchase materials needed to complete a project – you provide the inspiration and manpower! Volunteers are always needed.
Please contact Lisa Cheney for more information on how you can help with the following:
- Help with food pantry through either shopping for the pantry, donating food to the pantry or filling grocery bags.
- Shop for gift bag contents.
- Coordinate “themed” (St. Patrick’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, etc.) gift bags for patients who are in the hospital during the holidays.
- Create seasonal in-clinic surprises for patients that typically include gift cards (gas, grocery, Starbuck’s, etc.) or cash.
- Bake for the annual winter holiday cookie tins delivered to patients going to clinic appointments. Currently postponed for 2020 holiday season due to COVID-19.
- Decorate the patient lounge on E-5 at Albany Medical Center at holidays or other special occasions (St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Cinco de Mayo, Christmas, etc.).
- “In lieu of gifts…” we have been touched by the number of friends who have requested that contributions be made to the Foundation in lieu of graduation, wedding, anniversary and birthday gifts, often in memory or in honor of a loved one affected by CF.
- Donate auction items for the Emerald Eve silent auction. Contact Terri Snow for more information. Items should be delivered by November 1.
- Holiday Cards – An easy way friends can help raise funds for the DMC Foundation is by selling pre-packaged holiday cards.
You can also use the donate button below to send a donation to the Donna M. Crandall Foundation